Trebbien R, et al. A case of reassortant seasonal influenza A(H1N2) virus, Denmark, April 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 Jul;24(27).
- Highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 virus infection of companion animals 13 hours ago
- Genetically Related Avian Influenza H7N9 Viruses Exhibit Different Pathogenicity in Mice 13 hours ago
- Progress in development and application of H5/H7 avian influenza vaccines in China 2 days ago
- Virulence and transmission characteristics of clade 22.214.171.124b H5N6 subtype avian influenza viruses possessing different internal gene constellations 2 days ago
- Use of Reverse Genetics for the Generation of Recombinant Influenza Viruses Carrying Nanoluciferase 2 days ago