Cheng D, Dong Y, Wen S, Shi C. A child with acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by avian influenza H3N8 virus. J Infect. 2022 May 13:S0163-4453(22)00288-2
?The clearance time of H3N8 virus in human lungs is prolonged.
?After the H3N8 virus infect the human body, they can cause severe interstitial lung lesions, and patients can develop severe acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- A computationally optimized broadly reactive hemagglutinin vaccine elicits neutralizing antibodies against influenza B viruses from both lineages 3 days ago
- Development and application of influenza virus wastewater surveillance in Hong Kong 3 days ago
- Genetic and evolutionary characteristics of the first case of human infection with highly pathogenic avian influenza virus H5N8 in the world 4 days ago
- Surveillance of avian influenza virus in poultry environment in Yunnan Province, 2015-2021 4 days ago
- Isolation, identification and phylogenetic analysis of a wild bird-derived H1N1 avian influenza virus in the northern Tianshan Mountain 4 days ago