Omi J, et al. The inducible amphisome isolates viral hemagglutinin and defends against influenza A virus infection. Nat Commun. 2020 Jan 9;11(1):162.
- H7N9 Influenza Virus Containing a Polybasic HA Cleavage Site Requires Minimal Host Adaptation to Obtain a Highly Pathogenic Disease Phenotype in Mice 1 days ago
- Reassortment and adaptive mutations of an emerging avian influenza virus H7N4 subtype in China 1 days ago
- Influenza-induced monocyte-derived alveolar macrophages confer prolonged antibacterial protection 3 days ago
- Influenza increases invasive meningococcal disease risk in temperate countries 3 days ago
- Single-Cell Analysis Uncovers a Vast Diversity in Intracellular Viral Defective Interfering RNA Content Affecting the Large Cell-to-Cell Heterogeneity in Influenza A Virus Replication 3 days ago