Jeong S, et al. Introduction of Avian Influenza A(H6N5) Virus into Asia from North America by Wild Birds. Emerg Infect Dis. 2019 Nov;25(11):2138-2140.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 4 days ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 4 days ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 4 days ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 4 days ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 8 days ago