Karo-Karo D, et al. Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N1) Outbreaks in West Java Indonesia 2015-2016: Clinical Manifestation and Associated Risk Factors.. Microorganisms. 2019 Sep 6;7(9).
- Identification of a pH Sensor in Influenza Hemagglutinin using X-ray Crystallography 1 days ago
- A Novel Neuraminidase-Dependent Hemagglutinin Cleavage Mechanism Enables the Systemic Spread of an H7N6 Avian Influenza Virus 1 days ago
- Adult influenza A (H3N2) with reduced susceptibility to baloxavir or peramivir cured after switching anti-influenza agents 1 days ago
- Aptamer Profiling of A549 Cells Infected with Low-Pathogenicity and High-Pathogenicity Influenza Viruses 1 days ago
- Changes in the Receptor-Binding Properties of H3N2 Viruses during Long-Term Circulation in Humans 1 days ago