Dreier C, et al. Mutations in the H7 HA and PB1 genes of avian influenza a viruses increase viral pathogenicity and contact transmission in guinea pigs. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2019;8(1):1324-1336.
- Development and evaluation of a conventional RT-PCR for differentiating emerging influenza B/Victoria lineage viruses with hemagglutinin amino acid deletion from B/Yamagata lineage viruses 2 days ago
- Comparative effectiveness of high dose versus adjuvanted influenza vaccine: A retrospective cohort study 4 days ago
- Influenza A virus M2 protein triggers mitochondrial DNA-mediated antiviral immune responses 5 days ago
- Novel reassortant of H1N1 swine influenza virus detected in pig population in Russia 5 days ago
- Novel Mutations Evading Avian Immunity around the Receptor Binding Site of the Clade 184.108.40.206c Hemagglutinin Gene Reduce Viral Thermostability and Mammalian Pathogenicity 5 days ago