Wan H, et al. The neuraminidase of A(H3N2) influenza viruses circulating since 2016 is antigenically distinct from the A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 vaccine strain. Nat Microbiol. 2019 Aug 12.
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 5 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 5 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 5 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 5 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 5 days ago