Chang J, et al. octoFLU: Automated Classification for the Evolutionary Origin of Influenza A Virus Gene Sequences Detected in U.S. Swine. Microbiol Resour Announc. 2019 Aug 8;8(32).
- Avian Influenza A Virus Infects Swine Airway Epithelial Cells Without Prior Adaptation 1 days ago
- Genetic and Antigenic Characterization of Influenza A/H5N1 Viruses Isolated From Patients in Indonesia, 2008-2015 1 days ago
- Genetic Characterization of the First Detected Human Case of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza A/H9N2 in sub-Saharan Africa, Senegal 2 days ago
- Detection of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Subtype H10N7 in Poultry and Environmental Water Samples During a Clinical Outbreak in Commercial Free-Range Layers, Netherlands 2017 2 days ago
- Mammalian Pathogenicity and Transmissibility of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza H7N1 and H7N3 Viruses Isolated From North America in 2018 9 days ago