Ding P, et al. A Universal Influenza Nanovaccine for "Mixing Vessel" Hosts Confers Potential Ability to Block Cross-Species Transmission. Adv Healthc Mater. 2019 Jul 3:e1900456.
- Effective mosaic-based nanovaccines against avian influenza in poultry 22 hours ago
- Viral interference between H9N2-low pathogenic avian influenza virus and avian infectious bronchitis virus vaccine strain H120 in vivo 22 hours ago
- A cross-reactive human monoclonal antibody targets the conserved H7 antigenic site a from fifth wave H7N9-infected humans 23 hours ago
- Outcomes of immunocompromised adults hospitalized with laboratory-confirmed influenza in the United States, 2011~2015 23 hours ago
- IL-22-binding protein exacerbates influenza, bacterial super-infection 23 hours ago