Segaloff H, et al. Co-circulation of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 and influenza A(H3N2) viruses, World Health Organization (WHO) European Region, October 2018 to February 2019. Euro Surveill. 2019 Feb;24(9).
- Antigenic drift originating from changes to the lateral surface of the neuraminidase head of influenza A virus 2 days ago
- Intranasally administered polyethylenimine adjuvanted influenza M2 ectodomain induces partial protection against H9N2 influenza A virus infection in chickens 2 days ago
- Efficacy of novel recombinant fowlpox vaccine against recent Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus 2 days ago
- Potent and broad-spectrum cycloheptathiophene-3-carboxamide compounds that target the PA-PB1 interaction of influenza virus RNA polymerase and possess a high barrier to drug resistance 2 days ago
- High-dose influenza vaccination 2 days ago