Wang YF, Chang CF, Tsai HP, etc.,al. Glycan-binding preferences and genetic evolution of human seasonal influenza A(H3N2) viruses during 1999~2007 in Taiwan. PLoS One. 2018 May 10;13(5):e0196727.
- Phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of threonine 188 in nucleoprotein is crucial for the replication of influenza A virus 1 hours ago
- Avian influenza viruses in wild birds: virus evolution in a multi-host ecosystem 1 hours ago
- Overarching Immunodominance Patterns and Substantial Diversity in Specificity and Functionality in the Circulating Human Influenza A and B CD4 T Cell Repertoire 1 hours ago
- Effects of Influenza on Alveolar Macrophage Viability Are Dependent on Mouse Genetic Strain 1 hours ago
- Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza Exposure Risk Assessment in Australian Commercial Chicken Farms 3 days ago