Yamaguchi E, Fujii K, Ogawa H, Imai K. First detection of influenza A virus genes from wild raccoons in Japan. Virus Genes. 2018 May 8.
- Antigenic drift originating from changes to the lateral surface of the neuraminidase head of influenza A virus 2 days ago
- Intranasally administered polyethylenimine adjuvanted influenza M2 ectodomain induces partial protection against H9N2 influenza A virus infection in chickens 2 days ago
- Efficacy of novel recombinant fowlpox vaccine against recent Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus 2 days ago
- Potent and broad-spectrum cycloheptathiophene-3-carboxamide compounds that target the PA-PB1 interaction of influenza virus RNA polymerase and possess a high barrier to drug resistance 2 days ago
- High-dose influenza vaccination 2 days ago