Czako R, Vogel L, Sutton T, Matsuoka Y, et al. H5N2 vaccine viruses on Russian and US live attenuated influenza virus backbones demonstrate similar infectivity, immunogenicity and protection in ferrets. Vaccine 2018 Mar 1.
- Evolutionary pathway for the 2017 emergence of a novel highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H7N9) virus among domestic poultry in Tennessee, United States 1 days ago
- Directed selection of amino acid changes in the influenza hemagglutinin and neuraminidase affecting protein antigenicity 1 days ago
- Influenza hemagglutinin membrane anchor 1 days ago
- Attenuation of influenza A virus disease severity by viral co-infection in a mouse model 1 days ago
- Pro-viral miRNAs detected in BALF extracellular vesicles of patients with influenza virus-induced ARDS 1 days ago