Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Single mutation in the matrix gene of seasonal influenza A viruses critically affects the performance of diagnostic molecular assay 5 days ago
- Mycophenolic mofetil, an alternative antiviral and immunomodulator for the highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 virus infection 5 days ago
- The susceptibility of circulating human influenza viruses to tizoxanide, the active metabolite of nitazoxanide 5 days ago
- Elicitation of protective antibodies against a broad panel of H1N1 viruses in ferrets pre-immune to historical H1N1 influenza viruses 12 days ago
- COBRA HA elicits hemagglutination-inhibition antibodies against a panel of H3N2 influenza virus co-circulating variants 12 days ago