Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Genesis and Spread of Newly Emerged Highly Pathogenic H7N9 Avian Viruses in Mainland China 5 days ago
- Syrian hamster as an animal model for the study of human influenza virus infection 5 days ago
- Mutations in the PA Protein of Avian H5N1 Influenza Viruses Affect Polymerase Activity and Mouse Virule 5 days ago
- Characterization of an influenza virus pseudotyped with Ebolavirus glycoprotein 5 days ago
- Structural insight into a human neutralizing antibody against influenza virus H7N9 5 days ago