Zecchin B, Minoungou G, Fusaro A, Moctar S, Ouedra. Influenza A(H9N2) Virus, Burkina Faso. Emerg Infect Dis. 2017 Dec
We identified influenza A(H9N2) virus G1 lineage in poultry in Burkina Faso. Urgent actions are needed to raise awareness about the risk associated with spread of this zoonotic virus subtype in the area and to construct a strategy for effective prevention and control of influenza caused by this virus.
- Enhanced Replication of Highly Pathogenic Influenza A(H7N9) Virus in Humans 2 days ago
- Morphological characterization of a plant-made virus-like particle vaccine bearing influenza virus hemagglutinins by electron microscopy 2 days ago
- Incidence of matrix genes mutations affecting PCR tests among influenza H3N2 clades circulating during the 2014/15 season 2 days ago
- Influenza A virus-induced autophagy contributes to enhancement of virus infectivity by SOD1 downregulation in alveolar epithelial cells 2 days ago
- Clinical effectiveness of four neuraminidase inhibitors(oseltamivir, zanamivir, laninamivir,and peramivir) for children with influenza A and B in the 2014-2015 to 2016-2017 influenza seasons in Japan 4 days ago