China: Liaoning reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 20, 2017 22:42 PM from HFPC of Liaoning
According to the HFPC of Liaoning province, one human H7N9 case was confirmed on 20th,April after the reconfirmation of positive test result from provincial CDC. The 61-year-old female patient,surname Zhang, lived in Hongbaoshan village of Shilihe street of Sujiatun district of Shenyang city, had sick/dead poultry contact history, onset of symptoms on 4th of April, remained in designated hospital for treatment and quarantine, was in critical condition.
Liaoning province has reported 4 human H7N9 AIV cases since 2017, includes one case confirmed by Beijing in February.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Anhui Province 7 hours ago
- China: Eurasian Curlew carcass tests positive for H5 virus in Hong Kong 7 hours ago
- OIE: High pathogenicity avian influenza viruses - Togo: poultry 7 days ago
- China: Four human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Mainland 7 days ago
- OIE: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Germany 12 days ago