China: Sichuan reported three human H7N9 AIV cases
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 9, 2017 17:46 PM from HFPC of Sichuan
After the confirmation by Sichuan provincial CDC lab, Sichuan reported three human H7N9 AIV cases.
Wusheng county of Guang an city confirmed one human H7N9 AIV case on 7th, March. The 65-year-old female patient, surname He, lived in Huafeng town of Wusheng county.
Shunqing district of Nanchong city confirmed one human H7N9 AIV case on 7th, March. The 45-year-old male patient, surname Han, lived in Shunqing district of Nanchong city, worked in live poultry slaughter site in Dabei road market. He admitted into emergency at city central hospital on 8pm(5th,March 2017). Both cases are in critical condition and in hospitals for treatment.
Kaijiang county of Dazhou city confirmed one human H7N9 AIV case on 8th, March. The 64-year-old male patient, surname Yi, lived in Xintai town of Kaijiang county. He died after treatment in Dazhou city central hospital.
All close contacts of above cases are under medical monitoring.
By 5pm, 9th,Mar 2017, Sichuan has reported 11 cases of human H7N9 AIV infection. They are five cases in Suining city(3 fatal, one cured), one case in Deyang city, three cases in Guang an city(two fatal), one case in Nanchong city, one case in Dazhou city(fatal).
The investigation report of the Dazhou case(published on Oct 2017) are available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=12019
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 12 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022