China: Guizhou reported a human H7N9 AIV case in Qiandongnan
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 7, 2017 18:9 PM from HFPC of Guizhou
The medical health instution of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture found a H7N9 AIV positive sample from an unknown pneumonia case in Taijiang county during the enhanced pneumonia surveillance on 6th,March 2017. The test result was later confirmed by Guizhou provincial CDC. Considering the Lab result and clinical expert´s diagnosis, the patient was confirmed as a human H7N9 AIV case.
The 40-year-old patient, lived in Taijiang county of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture. The epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had live poultry contact history. The patient is now in hospital for treatment, all close contacts showed no ILI symptoms under medical monitoring.
The investigation of the Qiandongnan cases(published on Aug 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=11851
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region Jul, 20, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region Jul, 14, 2023