China: Guizhou reported an additional human H7N9 AIV case in Qiandongnan
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 22, 2017 22:55 PM from HFPC of Guizhou
The medical health instution of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture found a H7N9 AIV positive sample from a unknown pneumonia case in Leishan county during the enhanced pneumonia surveillance. The test result was later confirmed by Guizhou provincial CDC.
The 51-year-old male patient, lived in Leishan county of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture. The epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had live poultry contact history. The patient is now in hospital for treatment.
The investigation of the Qiandongnan cases(published on Aug 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=11851
[Previous reported human AIV cases in Guizhou other than H7N9, referred by publications]
2009-01-17 Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture (exported to Huaihua city of Hunan province),16-year-old male, fatal [publication]
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region Jul, 20, 2023