China: Tianjin reported two human H7N9 cases
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 14, 2016 20:10 PM from Tianjin MCHFP
Two human H7N9 cases were confirmed by authority of Tianjin city on 14th,June. Both patients were in hospital for treatment and all close contacts of the patients were under medical observation.
Patient surname Zhang, lived in the Bazhou city of Langfang city of Hebei province, was transfer to hospital in Tianjin by local ambulance; patient surname Wang, lived in Binhai district of Tianjin City. Both patients were in hospital for the cause of severe pneumonia, and both had prior contact history with sick poultry. The national CDC has confirmed the test results. Epidemology investigation showed these were two isolated sporadic cases with no connection between each other.
The investigation of the Binhai case(published on Nov 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=12089
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 12 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022