China: CHP notified of two human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Guangdong
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 3, 2015 18:24 PM from CHP, HongKong
According to the GDHFPC, the male patient aged 56 in Guangzhou and the 9-month-old female patient in Zhongshan were hospitalised for management in critical and stable condition respectively.
To date, 506 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities, respectively in Zhejiang (146 cases), Guangdong (144 cases), Jiangsu (63 cases), Shanghai (44 cases), Fujian (28 cases), Hunan (24 cases), Anhui (17 cases), Jiangxi (nine cases), Xinjiang (nine cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (one case) and Hebei (one case).
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 12 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022