China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region
submited by kickingbird at Sep, 18, 2022 10:21 AM from CHP, Hong Kong S.A.R
The case involves a 6-year-old girl living in Nanning, Guangxi, who had visited a live poultry market and had exposure to poultry from the market before onset. She developed symptoms on July 30 and was admitted for treatment on August 3. She is in serious condition.
From 2014 to date, 80 human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) have been reported by Mainland health authorities.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N1) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region 2 days ago
- China: Black-faced spoonbill carcass tests positive for H5N1 virus in Hong Kong S.A.R 2 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Gansu province 2 days ago
- WOAH: Portugal-influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (non-poultry including wild birds) (H5N1) 4 days ago
- WOAH: Ireland-high pathogenicity avian influenza viruses (poultry) (H5N1) 4 days ago