China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city
submited by kickingbird at Sep, 22, 2021 22:42 PM from Guangdong Provincial Health Commission
The 53-year-old male patient, surname Li, from Liuzhou of Guangxi, lives in Dalingshan town of Dongguan city. He is in designated hospital of Dongguan for treatment.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region Sep, 18, 2022
- A first: Avian influenza detected in American dolphin Sep, 15, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangdong province Sep, 7, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guizhou province Sep, 7, 2022
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022