China: CHP closely monitors human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Guangxi
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 23, 2021 14:8 PM from CHP, Hong Kong S.A.R
The case involved a 50-year-old man living in Hechi in Guangxi. He developed symptoms on February 16, and was admitted for treatment on February 17 due to severe pneumonia. The patient passed away on March 2.
From 2014 to date, 30 human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) have been reported by Mainland health authorities.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region 7 days ago
- A first: Avian influenza detected in American dolphin 10 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangdong province Sep, 7, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guizhou province Sep, 7, 2022
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022