China: CHP notified of human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Guangxi
submited by kickingbird at Aug, 21, 2018 9:8 AM from Hong Kong Governmental News
The case involved a 42-year-old man from Xingbin district of Laibin city in Guangxi. He developed symptoms on August 10 and was hospitalised on August 15 in the people´s hospital of Laibin City. He is now in a serious condition. The patient had contact with live poultry before the onset of symptoms.
From 2014 to date, 20 human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region 7 days ago
- A first: Avian influenza detected in American dolphin 10 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangdong province Sep, 7, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guizhou province Sep, 7, 2022
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022