China: Hunan reported one human H9N2 AIV case in Changsha
submited by kickingbird at Dec, 4, 2017 15:50 PM from Government Information Bureau of the MSAR
According to the BOH of Macau S.A.R., the authority of mainland notified BOH that one human H9N2 AIV case reported in Hunan province, the 20 month old female, lived in Changsha city of Hunan province, now in mild condition, had visited the local live poultry market prior to the onset of symptoms on 27th, Nov.
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Dominican Republic 3 hours ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), France 2 days ago
- Important: New publications updated in F.I.C 2 days ago
- Journal Review: H9N2 and H7N9 cases 2 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Netherlands 3 days ago