China: Hunan reported one human H9N2 AIV case in Changsha
submited by kickingbird at Dec, 4, 2017 15:50 PM from Government Information Bureau of the MSAR
According to the BOH of Macau S.A.R., the authority of mainland notified BOH that one human H9N2 AIV case reported in Hunan province, the 20 month old female, lived in Changsha city of Hunan province, now in mild condition, had visited the local live poultry market prior to the onset of symptoms on 27th, Nov.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N1) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region 1 days ago
- China: Black-faced spoonbill carcass tests positive for H5N1 virus in Hong Kong S.A.R 2 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Gansu province 2 days ago
- WOAH: Portugal-influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (non-poultry including wild birds) (H5N1) 4 days ago
- WOAH: Ireland-high pathogenicity avian influenza viruses (poultry) (H5N1) 4 days ago