China: Hunan reported one human H9N2 AIV case in Changsha
submited by kickingbird at Dec, 4, 2017 15:50 PM from Government Information Bureau of the MSAR
According to the BOH of Macau S.A.R., the authority of mainland notified BOH that one human H9N2 AIV case reported in Hunan province, the 20 month old female, lived in Changsha city of Hunan province, now in mild condition, had visited the local live poultry market prior to the onset of symptoms on 27th, Nov.
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza(infection with H5N1), Slovakia May, 29, 2022
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses (poultry, H5N1), Gabon May, 22, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region May, 18, 2022