China: Guizhou reported one human H7N9 case in Guiyang
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 22, 2017 9:23 AM from HFPC of Guizhou
According to the HFPC of Guizhou province, one unknown pneumonia case reported by the affiliated Baiyun hospital of Guizhou medical School confirmed to be a human H7N9 AIV case after tested positive for H7N9 on 19th June by provincial and Guizhou city CDC.
The 33-year-old male patient, lived in Yanshanhong town of Baiyun district of Guizhou city, was working in a live poultry booth for transporting the live chicken. He had onset of symptoms on 16th June, was transferred into the ICU ward of affiliated hospital of Guizhou Medical School for treatment on 19th June.
Also, as the HongKong CHP´s Avian influenza weekly report, one human H7N9 AIV case(68-year-old male) reported in Bijie city of Guizhou province last week.
- WOAH: Italy - high pathogenicity avian influenza viruses (H5N1)(poultry) 13 days ago
- WOAH: Cambodia - influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity(H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) 13 days ago
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan province Mar, 2, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Feb, 26, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan province Feb, 26, 2023
[Go Top] [Close Window]