China: Sichuan reported two human H7N9 AIV case(Meishan city and Neijiang city)
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 21, 2017 18:55 PM from HFPC of Sichuan
See Also: Latest news in those days:
According to the authority, Sichuan province reported two human H7N9 AIV cases during 24th May to 2nd June.
1)61-year-old female in Weiyuan county of Neijiang city
2)67-year-old male in Renshou county of Meishan city
Together with the two cases reported in Panzhihua city this week, Sichuan province had reported 38 human H7N9 AIV cases so far.
- WOAH: Italy - high pathogenicity avian influenza viruses (H5N1)(poultry) Mar, 12, 2023
- WOAH: Cambodia - influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity(H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) Mar, 12, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan province Mar, 2, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Feb, 26, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan province Feb, 26, 2023
[Go Top] [Close Window]