China: Hebei reported one new human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 18, 2017 11:0 AM from HFPC of Hebei
During the period between 9th June to 15th June, 2017, the Hebei province reported one human H7N9 AIV case. The case(54-year-old male) was reported in Chengde city(exported to Beijing).
- Study: latest H7N9 strains edge closer to efficient transmission 17 hours ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Netherlands 4 days ago
- WHO: Influenza at the human-animal interface, summary and assessment, 25 July 2017 to 27 September 2017 9 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam Sep, 29, 2017
- China: CHP notified of human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Liaoning Sep, 15, 2017