China: Hebei reported one new human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 18, 2017 11:0 AM from HFPC of Hebei
During the period between 9th June to 15th June, 2017, the Hebei province reported one human H7N9 AIV case. The case(54-year-old male) was reported in Chengde city(exported to Beijing).
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Dominican Republic 3 hours ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), France 2 days ago
- Important: New publications updated in F.I.C 2 days ago
- Journal Review: H9N2 and H7N9 cases 2 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Netherlands 3 days ago