China: Beijing human AIV (H7N9,H9N2) cases report
submited by kickingbird at May, 16, 2017 17:31 PM from Beijing CDC
According to the Beijing CDC, Beijing has reproted total of 19 human H7N9 AIV cases since 2017. 11 of them were local cases(57.9%), 8 of them were imported cases(42.1%). All 11 local cases reported in the second quarter of 2017, includes 9 cases in April and 2 cases in May(37-year-old female and 60-year-old female), all local patients were residents of rural area.
Recently, Beijing also reported a human H9N2 AIV case, the 32-year-old male, outdoor worker, had symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, stuffy and running nose, chills, fatigue, headache, muscular soreness.He is now fully recovered.
Journal Review: H9N2 and H7N9 cases: http://www.flu.org.cn/en/news_detail.asp?newsId=19253
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region Jul, 20, 2023