China: Shandong reported a human H7N9 AIV case in Weihai
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 11, 2017 18:26 PM from HFPC of Weihai
A human H7N9 AIV case confirmed in Weihai city of Shandong province on 11th April, the 60-year-old male patient,surname Sun, lived in Daqing road of Weihai city. He had fever and cough on 4th April, he was transfered to Weihai city hospital (from district hospital) for treatment on the morning of 9th,April, now in critical condition. No close contacts showed ILI symptoms so far.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Guangxi Autonomous Region 7 days ago
- A first: Avian influenza detected in American dolphin 10 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guangdong province Sep, 7, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Guizhou province Sep, 7, 2022
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022