China: Tianjin reported two human H7N9 cases
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 14, 2016 20:10 PM from Tianjin MCHFP
Two human H7N9 cases were confirmed by authority of Tianjin city on 14th,June. Both patients were in hospital for treatment and all close contacts of the patients were under medical observation.
Patient surname Zhang, lived in the Bazhou city of Langfang city of Hebei province, was transfer to hospital in Tianjin by local ambulance; patient surname Wang, lived in Binhai district of Tianjin City. Both patients were in hospital for the cause of severe pneumonia, and both had prior contact history with sick poultry. The national CDC has confirmed the test results. Epidemology investigation showed these were two isolated sporadic cases with no connection between each other.
The investigation of the Binhai case(published on Nov 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=12089
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province 15 days ago
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023