China: CHP closely monitors additional human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Anhui
submited by kickingbird at May, 6, 2015 13:54 PM from news.gov.hk
According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Anhui Province, the male patient aged three in Huaibei had mild symptoms and was in stable condition. He had poultry exposure before onset.
From 2013 to date, 636 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities. Regarding the third wave in the Mainland since November 2014, a total of 196 cases have been reported, including 72 in Guangdong (see attachment for geographical distribution), 39 in Fujian, 38 in Zhejiang, 17 in Jiangsu, eight in Anhui, seven in Xinjiang, six in Shanghai, three in Jiangxi, two in Hunan, two in Shandong, one in Guizhou and one in Hubei.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province 15 days ago
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023