China: CHP notified of additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 13, 2015 7:45 AM from CHP, HongKong
The patients comprise nine men and four women aged 32 to 80 and three of them (two men and one woman) died. Ten cases are from Zhejiang, two are from Fujian and one is from Shandong.
To date, 633 cases of human H7N9 infection have been reported by the Mainland health authorities cumulatively since 2013. In the third wave since November 2014, 193 cases have been reported in the Mainland, including 72 cases in Guangdong (see attachment for geographical distribution), 39 cases in Fujian, 38 cases in Zhejiang, 17 cases in Jiangsu, seven cases in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, seven cases in Anhui, six cases in Shanghai, two cases in Hunan, two cases in Jiangxi, two cases in Shandong and one case in Guizhou.
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province 12 days ago
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023