China: CHP closely monitors additional human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 6, 2015 22:16 PM from CHP, HongKong
According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Anhui Province, a male patient aged 79 with poultry exposure before onset was hospitalised for management in critical condition.
To date, 597 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities in Guangdong (179 cases), Zhejiang (156 cases), Jiangsu (70 cases), Fujian (58 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (24 cases), Anhui (24 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (nine cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (one case) and Hebei (one case).
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province 12 days ago
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality (the case resided in Sichuan province) Aug, 23, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan Province Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Chongqing Municipality Aug, 17, 2023
- China: A H5N1 HPAIV outbreak in wild birds reported in Naqu city of Xizang Autonomous Region Jul, 28, 2023